Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are the current service models being shipped with ten round magazines and does SA sell a Bi-Tone Service model with night sights? If ten rounders are all I can get with one, I'll probably buy a different make. Night sights are optional, I can always add them at a later date.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Unless you are in one of the states that restrict hi capacity magazines (CA,MA,NY) they ship with regular mags, 12rd for 357/40 and 15rd for 9mm.

As for the finish question, that's not my department :wink:

·
Registered
833 Posts
According to SA they do not have/make a Bi-tone with night sights, I called them when I started my hunt. Was loooking at the new Xd's they got in today at the gun shop all had the hi cap mags.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the answer. No magazine restrictions here! I can probably check with distributor concerning the finish and sights. Muchos Gracias!

·
Registered
28 Posts
When I was looking around for my XD40 service I did see a bi-tone with night sights on it but it had 10rd magazines. I don't know if the sights came on it originally or if it was added by the shop I was at pre-sale but they certainly thought highly of this item compared to what I got.

Basically what I am saying is "I have no idea." :oops:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts