Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to find a website that sell new 9mm 10rnd xd's with Hienie 8 night sights. Any leads would be great.

·
Super Moderator
10,574 Posts
Ajamesp51 this forum. He is also a major sponsor.

Ed

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
I can pretty much get you any xd if you really want it and beat the local prices especially in places like Cali.

·
Registered
454 Posts
what is your best deal on a XD service black .40 and XDSC OD 9mm stock sights on both,w/hi-caps? My Dad and I would like to purchase both at the same time. We are in MN. The best price I found locally was 429 at sportsman wharehouse. of course this was after I just paid 450 for my service 40, anyhow now i am addicted to the xd and want the SC and my dad who shot mine and shot the best group of his life(I'll try and post the picture later of it) The 1st 2 and the last 2 shots of a 12 round clip are the only ones not covered by a poker chip and the 4 outside are partially covered. Please PM me with any info. Thanks.

·
Registered
126 Posts
ajamesp51 said:
I can pretty much get you any xd if you really want it and beat the local prices especially in places like Cali.
i was also wondering about the XDSC 40, with bitone or OD. PM if necessary.

Thanks
Matt

·
Registered
249 Posts
Pardon my ignorance but If I order a pistol from James wouldn't I still have to pay a transfer fee at a local FFL?? Seems like that could negate any savings. Most FFL's I've seen around here charge $75. to do a transfer.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
damn, that's a lot for a transfer.

go to the local range and find out if anyone local has their dealer license and does transfers on the side.

Around here going rate is ~40 but my dealer does them for 25. The guy I used previously charged 15.

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
A_Med said:
Pardon my ignorance but If I order a pistol from James wouldn't I still have to pay a transfer fee at a local FFL?? Seems like that could negate any savings. Most FFL's I've seen around here charge $75. to do a transfer.
But you still have to find the XD you want. Ajames will match local prices and get what youw ant. Dealing with FFL is another thing.

FFl's around here run 15-25 dollars.

·
Registered
249 Posts
No Doubt that dealing with James is a pleasure. I'll have to do some searching to get a better deal on Transfers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts