Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what places there are online that sell kydex. I am looking for 12 x 12, 12 x 24, and 24 x 24 and maybe some 24 x 48. .060 & .093

My guess is there is a lot of people that sell it online, so I wanted to pick your guys brains to find as many places as possible to buy it. I figure that someone will have found a place to buy online that I have not been able to find with Google and it might be a better deal when you factor in shipping.

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
I was wondering what places there are online that sell kydex. I am looking for 12 x 12, 12 x 24, and 24 x 24 and maybe some 24 x 48. .060 & .093

My guess is there is a lot of people that sell it online, so I wanted to pick your guys brains to find as many places as possible to buy it. I figure that someone will have found a place to buy online that I have not been able to find with Google and it might be a better deal when you factor in shipping.
Remember the "Google is your friend" I bet if you google Kydex you are going to find every place on earth that does something with it.

·
Registered
143 Posts

try this:
InterstatePlastics Search Result

I used "raw kydex"in the google search box. lots of websites.

·
Registered
134 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts