Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
I mainly buy 9mm and .45 and I have yet to see any online store cheaper than walmart.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I mainly buy 9mm and .45 and I have yet to see any online store cheaper than walmart.
Depends on what you use...for me, I use the cheapest stuff I can find for the range, so I can shoot more of it...Wolf, WWB, doesn't matter to me.

9mm WWB is $20/100 or about 20 cents a round at the local Wallyworld, and the cheapest 9mm they sell.
9mm Wolf is $170ish/1000 shipped online, or about 17 cents a round.

It's not MUCH cheaper, but it adds up...

The only thing I suspect will be cheaper at my Walmart then online is 22LR, but that's only cause it costs as much to ship as the rounds itself...and I'll be checking that tomorrow when I pick up some Shoot-n-See targets for shooting with my mom in the afternoon, as well as a brick of 22 so I have some ammo on-hand that isn't 20 years old...and less then 20 rounds of that 20 year-old ammo.

·
Premium Member
2,303 Posts
gun-deals.com - Unbiased Gun Deals

After I was linked to this site, I haven't used anything else...automatically tells me the cheapest place to buy whatever round I need per round, including shipping.
That is sweet! As soon as I get off work, I'm going to try one out to see if they prices are right. If so, I'll be saving 50% on 223.

·
Registered
346 Posts
If it's not right, all you got to do is report it or fix it...that's how the site works. Someone finds a deal and posts it, and as the deal changes, it gets modified by the users using the site...

·
Registered
1,074 Posts

After I was linked to this site, I haven't used anything else...automatically tells me the cheapest place to buy whatever round I need per round, including shipping.
holy christ man thats the best website ive seen so far for ammo i like that it gives you multiple places and different prices and that it also give you cost per round which is amazing and they arent trying to sell anything to you so they dont care what you buy

·
Registered
1,354 Posts

Dude...you are the MAN!!! :cool: That site rocks!! Thanks for the heads up. I checked over a couple of my standard, bulk order items and the site was 100% accurate, including the S&H estimates.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
That website is great. I use it frequently, but not as much now that I reload.

It would be cool if they had reloading components added. Since it is maintained by the users, I think I'll suggest that they add this. Can't hurt to ask.

I just notices the Coupon Codes section. That's a great addition.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts