Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10,949 Posts
Personally I would prefer PSA Blem lowers at the same price
Bop, I don't want to hijack, but mike, how long does it usually take for PSA to ship orders? I ordered some goodies on Wednesday. Not shipped yet. Thoughts?

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
Any reason why? I have built with a PSA "blem" and it was a dandy, I was just thinking I'd try something new. I have heard rumblings about BM but can't find anything specific.
With the quality issues of BM and the Company that ownes them.

Bop, I don't want to hijack, but mike, how long does it usually take for PSA to ship orders? I ordered some goodies on Wednesday. Not shipped yet. Thoughts?
Its hit or miss on PSA shipments. Usually its about a week to 15 days for lowers, barreled uppers, or firearms to ship. Everything else is just a couple of days if that.

I have spent over $1,300 at PSA in the past 12 months. And Ill keep spending with them. They sell inexpensive but great quality items. The down fall is the shipping times.

·
Registered
10,949 Posts
With the quality issues of BM and the Company that ownes them.

Its hit or miss on PSA shipments. Usually its about a week to 15 days for lowers, barreled uppers, or firearms to ship. Everything else is just a couple of days if that.

I have spent over $1,300 at PSA in the past 12 months. And Ill keep spending with them. They sell inexpensive but great quality items. The down fall is the shipping times.
Yeah...It was just some ammo and mags. I think I will send an email. Everything that I ordered was in stock.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
Yeah...It was just some ammo and mags. I think I will send an email. Everything that I ordered was in stock.
With the Election being today, Im sure they got slammed for the past 2 weeks. Probably just playing catch up.

Email them and let us know what they say

·
Registered
10,949 Posts
With the Election being today, Im sure they got slammed for the past 2 weeks. Probably just playing catch up.

Email them and let us know what they say
10-4 Mike.

·
Registered
10,949 Posts

·
Registered
10,949 Posts

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
I've ordered from them twice in the past two weeks. My lower actually shipped in like 4 days and an optic took right around 7 days. Based on reviews I expected much longer. I suppose I got lucky.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It's been awhile but I finally got a chance to go pick these up from my FFL. They appear to be standard lower. No noticeable tooling or idiot marks on any of them.

I'm not sure what they'll be when they grow up (.204 is in the plans) but I'm curious to see how they build compared to a PSA or Aero.

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
I saw them on sale for $50 yesterday hoping to start a build with a bushy lower.

·
Administrator
22,442 Posts
For 50 bucks I think it's a good deal.

·
Registered
641 Posts
I picked up a couple Aero non-blem lowers for $50 each on black Friday. I think the company still has the deal going though

1 - 20 of 22 Posts