Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK, so long story - a guy on another board asked if anyone had a scope for sale, and I mentioned I had this Fullfield II sitting on a back-up prairie dog gun that i never use. 2 or 3 years old and in perfect shape. He gets all interested and we settle on $150 (it's a $300 scope with a $30 sunshade).

Well, I pull it off the gun and take photos and sure enough, the money order doesn't show. He starts with the runaround. Unexpected expenses, etc. SOO.....before I slap this back on the gun I thought I'd offer it here for $130 shipped. I'm shipping UPS ground insured, so you're basically getting it for $115 plus shipping.

Here's the same scope for $300, except this one has the Duplex reticle, not the ballistic plex.

Burris Fullfield II Rifle Scope 4.5-14x 42mm Adjustable Objective Ballistic Plex Reticle Matte - MidwayUSA

And photos of the actual scope from earlier this week:

I take USPS money orders ONLY. Firm on the price, remember you get a $30 sunshade and butler creek covers with it and I've already knocked $20 off it to spur a quick sale. PM me with questions or if you're interested! I've sold guns and stuff on here before, so expect a quick and simple purchase if you're interested. Thanks!!

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh, scope is in perfect shape, by the way. I use Burris Signature rings with the polymer inserts so there aren't even any marks from mounting it!

·
Registered
517 Posts
Hmm I wonder how this would look on my target AR. I shall ponder.

·
Registered
408 Posts
I'm interested (depending on the reticle), so I looked around on this scope but I couldn't find any info on this "duplex" reticle. Can we get a pic of the exact reticle?

·
Registered
950 Posts
I'm interested (depending on the reticle), so I looked around on this scope but I couldn't find any info on this "duplex" reticle. Can we get a pic of the exact reticle?
Here is a pic of a Duplex reticle, bout 20 sec. worth of googlefu.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
how clear is it at say 200 yards?
That's a tough one to answer - I can tell you that I had no trouble seeing prairie dogs out to ranges beyond where the 40 gr .223 becomes too wind-blown to be much good - out to about 350 yds or so. It's not a Swarovski, but it's just as good or better than other scopes in the $300 range - Weavers, Mid-range Nikons, etc.

For $130 shipped, you'll be very impressed.

·
Registered
243 Posts
if I lose this auction on ebay i will get with you and talk a bit more about your scope.
the ebay one ends the 23rd.

·
Registered
433 Posts
I would love this but.I don't get paid till the 26

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
o and does it come with rings and the case shown in the first post?
Yeah, it comes with a $75 storm case and $40 rings and I'm selling it for $130. :confused: No, it comes with exactly what I listed. And for those who asked about measurements via PM, click on the retail link in my original post and there are plenty of good measurements. Thanks for your interest!

·
Registered
433 Posts
Would this be too powerful for a 25,50,100 yard range the range.I go to is trying to get more land for a 300yards but for now farthest is 100 yards

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Would this be too powerful for a 25,50,100 yard range the range.I go to is trying to get more land for a 300yards but for now farthest is 100 yards
Well, you're not going to be able to shoot CQB with it, but the adjustable objective will let you focus down to 25 yds so it should be OK. I shoot 10x at 50 yds all the time and it's not too much power. This one cranks down to 4.5x so you should be fine.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Ok yah im gonna mount on.my.carry handle so.I still have iron I get paid friday

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
As of 10:00 this evening the scope is SPF to another party. I gave him 1 week to get the $$ here. If it's not here by next Monday I'll post again. Honestly I'm surprised it took so long - this was a smoking deal. Thanks for all the interest!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts