Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fits perfectly in my Blackhawk holster

It's hard to line up the sights and take a picture, but you can see the red dot.

·
Premium Member
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll post some range reports when I get a chance. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,050 Posts
nice...

·
Banned
38,920 Posts
Very cool !!!

·
Premium Member
20,508 Posts
That looks pretty good, I'm looking forward to seeing some range pics.

·
Premium Member
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That looks pretty good, I'm looking forward to seeing some range pics.
Thanks guys. I'll take it out Sunday and see how well it does. I will report all pros and cons I can find. Right now as I have been dry firing with it, I can keep both eyes open and it looks just like my laser. This is supposed to be one of the only sights tough enough to take the abuse of being mounted on the slide. I will say that the dovetail block was a BIT$H to install, I had to file it down a bit and then still had a tough time driving it in.

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Thanks guys. I'll take it out Sunday and see how well it does. I will report all pros and cons I can find. Right now as I have been dry firing with it, I can keep both eyes open and it looks just like my laser. This is supposed to be one of the only sights tough enough to take the abuse of being mounted on the slide. I will say that the dovetail block was a BIT$H to install, I had to file it down a bit and then still had a tough time driving it in.
That looks sweet. I have just recently been considering getting something like this for my XD40 service. I would like to know all of the good, the bad and the ugly about your experiences with it. Also if you don't mind me asking, how much did it cost you?

·
Premium Member
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That looks sweet. I have just recently been considering getting something like this for my XD40 service. I would like to know all of the good, the bad and the ugly about your experiences with it. Also if you don't mind me asking, how much did it cost you?
Just under $200.00 I did purchase it on eBay and I know most of the users here don't like that place too much but I have a store there and do a lot of business through them. You can get them from Amazon too.

·
Premium Member
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
3,714 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Looks interesting. Thank you for the info. Don't forget your range report
Yeah I will as soon as I can get a chance to shoot it again. It performed well but as soon as I finally got it sighted in, I ran out of ammo.

I would have shot it this weekend, except I have been in the deer woods since Friday night and just got back. I saw 2 deer and even had a small spike buck come in and sniff around under may tree stand. I just watched him mosy over to the feeder... I was looking for a more mature buck. I couldn't make out the other deer it was too far away for my bow and the brush was too thick I put out a couple of calls but couldn' get it to come closer.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts