Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looking for some bulk ammo 9mm for the low low . Does any know of any site or places near Reading PA. Just looking for some range ammo.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Freedom munitions. I picked up 1k rounds for under 100$. It's ran flawless in the m&p 9c.
Prices have went up a little recently tho

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
It must have been a LONG time since Brian bought ammo. :shock:

But Freedom's prices are good!
Also check out Target Sports USA. They have 1000 rounds of 9 mm for roughly $225, with free shipping.

Duane

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
That was without brass credit. 115 gr rn reman. I got it for cheap plinking, and got free shipping bc it was my first order. Also got 1k 230gr new for 290$. I ordered it in December

My fault. I meant just under $200 for the 9mm. I was thinking price per 500.

·
Premium Member
127,154 Posts
I second Target Sports.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I bought some 9mm Perfecta at a Walmart in Greensboro, NC a few weeks ago in my travels. Have since looked at four Walmarts close to me in metro Atlanta, and two more today in Alabama as I traveled on business with zero luck. They sell them out as fast as they get them in. Must be all the new Christmas purchases!

Have found Remington 115 gr at Cabellas for $11/50 box. Have shot 200 or so rounds, but it seems to be much dirtier. Not a big deal as I clean after every range outing, but it is noticeable.

Can generally get Blazer Brass 115 gr for a little over $12/50 at local store. Seems to shoot cleaner.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have been using Lucky Gunner with great success. Place the order (I shoot this usually: Federal 9mm Ammo) and in two days, its sitting on my porch when I get home...

you can buy 1000 rounds of Tula 9mm right now for $170.

·
Registered
105 Posts
To find the best prices on ammo go to ammoseek.com

Make sure to select your advanced search options at the top. Select: Casing: Brass, New: Yes.

Currently, Freedom Ammo has the best prices at $0.177 per round plus shipping. So, its going to be about $200 with shipping. Target Sports USA is a close second at $0.29 with free shipping so its 219.00 shipped if your ok with blazer brass.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts