Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I finished my CMMG lower the other day and I ordered my upper from CMMG earlier today. So now I'm in the market for a BUIS and am looking for recommendations. It needs to be a flip up/down, since I want to run optics down the road. So far the ones I've heard of and looked at are Troy, MI, A.R.M.S and YHM. Looking for opinions on the best bang for your buck BUIS. Thanks!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On the MI sights would you go with the ERS or the SPLP?

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
I'd go with the same plane rear, unless youre planning on using it for some long distance plinkin :)

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
I really like it, it was probably one of the best things I've done to the rifle. I doubt I'll really use the FTS mount but it's got the cool factor.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Looks good, and I think the FTS mount is actually practical if you ever need to switch to the irons quickly for some reason.

One of those things that are better to have and not need, than need and not have...

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
+1 for TROY they are the shiznits but pricy at $250 + shipping for a set of F/R flip ups. ARMS 40L is also a good sight

If your on a budget YHM is probably the best choice unless you want to sit at you computer constently hitting refresh on arfcom their are good deals to be had but you gotten be quick most if the time they are grabbed up by people didn't even know they wanted until they seen the price

·
Registered
902 Posts
I use a Troy rear BUIS with no regrets at all, leave it up at all times for SHTF and easy enough to flip down for use with LaRue 'PoBoy Special' magnifier/EOTech combo.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts