Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stopped by the gun store to pick up my 870 today, had it cerakoted because the darn thing kept getting surface rust all the time. I also picked up at Glock 27. My wife and I have been shopping for a handgun for her for a while now. Out of everything she has held, she picked the glock 26. My guys didn't have a 26 in stock at the time but they had a used 27. My wife is very sensitive to recoil. My friend said she is not going to like this gun because the muzzle flip on it. I have a xd sc in 40 and muzzle flip doesn't really bother me. I didn't buy the xd to shoot all the time, I have two other full size xd's for that. I bought it for edc. I just fired 5 rds into as stump with the glock, good shooting gun. I still don't love the grip angle on the glocks, I feel like the gun is angled down automatically just from gripping the gun. I didn't pay any thing for the gun, my bud just let me bring it home so my wife could shoot it. If she still likes it we will probally get a g26 for her.

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Sounds good, I haven't been able to move my wife up from a Ruger .22 yet.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds good, I haven't been able to move my wife up from a Ruger .22 yet.

ITs been extremley hard to get my wife to move up to. She still hates the large calibers.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
ITs been extremley hard to get my wife to move up to. She still hates the large calibers.
same here - my wife doesnt even want to shoot .38s that have been downloaded recoil like a hot .22

·
Registered
305 Posts
My girlfriend started out with a Buck Mark. She wanted to shoot my XDM open 9mm, she liked it! Now I'm building her a Glock 31 357 with a Wolf 9mm threaded barrel. Going to the range tomorrow for some more test firing with a different comp.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts