Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a brand new, unused, never worn holster from TTGunleather. It is the reinforced mouth IWB black leather holster with 1.5" belt loops and will fit the XD Subcompact models. If you are unfamiliar with TTGunleather's work, do a Google search and see how happy his customers are. I have 5 holsters from him and am waiting on another 3 right now. His IWB holsters are designed to fit very comfortably and conceal very well. The turn around time for one of these custom made-to-order leather holsters is approximately 6 months, so don't miss out on this opportunity if you are looking for a new holster. Price is $125 including shipping to the Continental US, which is the price of the holster plus shipping expenses and you don't have the 6 month wait time for such a fine piece of art. Questions please feel free to PM. Pictures are of the actual holster for sale. Sorry, forgot to include that my state is Virginia in the title.

·
Super Moderator
10,574 Posts
The forum will vouch for your state of
residence if you post it.

During the haste of posting, at times one
forgets to read the rules.

Ed

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The forum will vouch for your state of
residence if you post it.

During the haste of posting, at times one
forgets to read the rules.

Ed
sorry, i don't know why i thought the rules said to list your state in threads for trade. i've added it to the item description since it's obviously too late to edit the title.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts