Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I can no longer wear an IWB holster due to nerve pain, this brand new Onyx holster from Stealth Gear needs to find a new home. Arrived this morning and just took it out of the padded envelope to take pictures. Fits both 9mm and .45 ACP XDS 3.3" barrel. Will fit 4" but 1/4" of Kydex will need to be trimmed. Please note that this is a left hand holster. Some have flipped Onyx holsters successfully (you'll need a RH Kydex to make it work). I haven't tried it, so I cannot guarantee how it'll come out, but it seems simple enough.

From the StealthGear website:

"The ONYX IWB holster is designed for all day, continuous-duty concealed carry, made to be there when you need it and go unnoticed when you don't. The heart of the StealthGearUSA ONYX IWB holster is its revolutionary VentCore® breathable platform. This innovative ventilation system allows moisture to rapidly dissipate away from your body leaving you dry and comfortable, all day long. No other holster will keep you drier! No more need to pull out your holster half way through your day to relieve your back of sweat and discomfort. Our VentCore® platform is built with a unique combination of synthetic non moisture-absorbing materials and the .093 kydex shell is attached using black-oxide coated stainless steel hardware."

This holster is brand new. Comes with all accessories provided from SGUSA. Considered by some to be the most comfortable holster made for EDC all day long.

Retails for $105 with shipping and a 3 week wait. If you're a southpaw and want to own a fantastic holster for a fraction of retail let me know.

$60 via Paypal gift or add 4% to cover fee. Free USPS Priority Mail shipping. Open to reasonable offers/trades for OWB leather holsters (except Winthrop which I already have on my hip). Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hello,I have a outside waist holster I can send you pics of.im interested in your holster as I am a lefty.you may call my cell at 330 974 8606.thanks gary.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts