Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I just today took possession of a black XDS, 3.3". It was used, but looks new. I was able to register it with SA for warranty purposes. I am a lefty - I usually use an Ace or Uncle Mike's IWB holster (or make my own), and am a reloader/bullet caster. Anyway, I got the whole shootin' match-the case, extra backstrap, holster, mag carrier, etc...even the fiber optic rods. Being left-handed the holster is useless...does anyone know if SA has an option to get a LH holster or do we just have to buy one? If so, there are better choices out there.
Anyway, just a quick howdy from an old Indiana boy who enjoys shootin', and is blessed to live in a rural area of a gun-friendly state where I can have my 100-yard range in my backyard.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Welcome from tn, congrats on ur purchase , Many choices on holsters out there, plastic or leather ? I prefer leather myself , Check out the forum sponsors , I like tenn holster company. He will make it for you, very reasonable and quick del

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
Welcome from Central Florida.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I have a Crossbreed ST that gets used on occasion. Most of my conceal carry is appendix with an INCOG from G-Code. I also have a leather Stoner 415 IWB from Stoner Holster. It is great quality and they are not far from my house, so I had to support the local guy. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Welcome and congratulations. . New owner as well. Purchased the XDS .45 last friday and have spun off 150 rounds. Federal LE 230g HP. Weapon fires great with no problems. I purchased the N82 professional to use IWB and its awesome. Feels and fits greay right out the package.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts