Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought my XDM 9mm 4.5 on Saturday, the black w/ OD - I LOVE this gun! It's my first firearm of any sort and it's as if it were made just for me! Unfortunately due to the weather, I haven't been able to take it out to the range yet, but hopefully that will change soon. I'll let you know how it goes when I do.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I just bought my XDM 9mm 4.5 on Saturday, the black w/ OD - I LOVE this gun! It's my first firearm of any sort and it's as if it were made just for me! Unfortunately due to the weather, I haven't been able to take it out to the range yet, but hopefully that will change soon. I'll let you know how it goes when I do.
congrats on the purchase,
You will love that gun,
good luck and safe shooting.
welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
14 Posts
He's right, you'll love that gun. My XD's are just as accurate as my Colt 1911 - have never had a problem with them.

Congrats & safe shooting!

·
Registered
353 Posts
Look for local classes and enroll. It has helped me a ton at finding what I was doing wrong and what I needed to focus on for my shooting.

·
Registered
11,292 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Your gonna like that new XD!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Great choice;

I just bought my first pistol that was not a 1911 in 12 years, an XDm 4.5 in 9mm. I will admit it took me a bit to get used to the grip; I was trying to force it into being a 1911. As soon as I relaxed and just let it all work naturally, perfection.

For me; I find it to be a natural pointer that I shoot very well.

As a side note, I have had no hick-ups at all, the pistol as ran perfectly from day one.
That has been with a variety of ammo, complete with magazines loaded with a mix of different bullet profiles and shapes, FMJ, HP's, standard loads, +P loads, and various weights.

That means a great deal to me any way.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts