Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why yes, it will pass through airport security. :-D

Just a little plinker for the house when I cant get to the range. Drives my wife nuts.

·
Premium Member
20,508 Posts
hahah those little bb's will get into places you never even knew existed in your house. before i went to college i had one of those and my mom would hate when i would shoot it. I think it is because it puts little dents in the wall but who cares. 8)

·
Premium Member
9,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hahah those little bb's will get into places you never even knew existed in your house. before i went to college i had one of those and my mom would hate when i would shoot it. I think it is because it puts little dents in the wall but who cares. 8)
My wife finds new bbs hidden throughout the house almost daily. :p

·
Registered
2,115 Posts

Just a little plinker for the house when I cant get to the range. Drives my wife nuts.

Prove it! :p:p

·
Registered
14,586 Posts

The cats are less than happy with it too lol.
I made my nephew shoot me with mine as soon as I got it so I could gauge the pain.
Mine is a Sig 550 clone shown here with my AR

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Kaboom,

Are both of the guns in the picture "airsoft" guns? I don't know much about airsoft guns, but they sure look real. What do they run on? Battery, compressed air, some sort of pump? Who makes them? Are they real expensive?

Nikon 777,

What is the trigger and accuracy like on yours?

Chapie+

The cats are less than happy with it too lol.
I made my nephew shoot me with mine as soon as I got it so I could gauge the pain.
Mine is a Sig 550 clone shown here with my AR

·
Registered
245 Posts
Nice! I got three, a Sid 226, Taurus pt9 millenium, and H&K MP5SD. Fun, but prolly gonna sell em soon.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
you guys have nothing on me.

I've been going on a NERF kick lately.
fully automatic belt-fed machine gun!

I picked this beauty up the other day.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I've got the Beretta 92.. I love this thing! Made by KWC. This is my 2nd one.. They're actually really durable. Mine have both been spring operated.. Guess just like a Daisy BB gun, lol. Our secretary here at work has a 1911 model. Good thing for me she can't hit the broad side of the barn, and I've gotten quite accurate with mine.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
you guys have nothing on me.

I've been going on a NERF kick lately.
fully automatic belt-fed machine gun!

I picked this beauty up the other day.

A belt fed nerf machine gun. Now I have seen everything. It is very cool! Where did you get it / how much was it / is there a weblink?

Chapie+

·
Registered
341 Posts
The nerf belt fed is around 30-40 us can pick up at walmart and target stores.

·
Registered
14,586 Posts
Kaboom,

Are both of the guns in the picture "airsoft" guns? I don't know much about airsoft guns, but they sure look real. What do they run on? Battery, compressed air, some sort of pump? Who makes them? Are they real expensive?

Nikon 777,

What is the trigger and accuracy like on yours?

Chapie+
The AR-M4 iz real, iz great, and iz from DS Arms in Illinoiz.
The Sig is Airsoft, spring powered ( pull the bolt for each shot ) and cost $8.00 lol.
Accuracy is zero, cant hit anything more than 10ft or so away unless you unplug the whole front end as the
barrel puts random spin on the BB. Trigger is fine, it's an airsoft.
I only got it because it is a dead ringer for the real Sig rifle ( you know the one from Switzerland not that
thing being carved out up in New England ). A Texas friend and I
have had a serious jones for the 550 for quite a while but with it being un-importable
the prices are in the $4,000-5,000 range. I stumbled across this one, bought it, painted
the funky looking parts to look less like plastic and sent him that pic and listened to him
spaz out for a week "I can't believe you got one!!!" lol

·
Registered
31,246 Posts
If you ever get a real W. German P228...I swear...you'll love it!

...seriously!

- Brickboy240

1 - 20 of 20 Posts