Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Liberty Deluxe 35 gun from Gander Mountain for $1699. I think the Deluxe is the same thing as the Franklin on the Liberty website. I was originally going to get a 25 size but I looked inside one and wasnt happy with the space. Then I saw the 35 gun that was only a few hundred more and was happy with the size. I called a local safe delivery service and they plan to deliver it Monday :cool:

·
Premium Member
127,080 Posts
Post a pic or it isn't true! ;)

·
Premium Member
12,086 Posts
Congrats on the new box. Did you get it with a dial lock or electronic keypad?

·
Premium Member
9,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dial lock, I dont plan on running to the safe during an invasion, my 870 and pistol will be at bedside during the night. Before leaving the house for work will put the 870 back in the safe, pistol stays with me.

·
Registered
639 Posts
What's the combo?

·
Registered
460 Posts
Post a pic or it isn't true! ;)
We'll give him until tuesday to post pics... seeing as it wont be delivered until monday, and probably take a day to organize ;)

·
Banned
5,690 Posts
Always get the next-bigger size, safes have a fabulous way of filling up with guns when you aren't looking. Or at least when your wife isn't looking.

·
Premium Member
9,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i have the mechanical lock so 123456 doesnt work for it.

Is this a good idea? When someones home during the day leave the safe cracked open, but when the house is unattended or its sleep time, close it? My 870 and XD will still be at bedside during the night.

·
Banned
8,566 Posts
looks nice, looks like on the left your ammo can is gonna tip over and gouge the living hell out of that nice wood stock though.

how many rifles does that bad boy hold ?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts