Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale are BRAND NEW, In the Box, NEVER OPENED Bose 901 Series VI speakers. Included are two speakers, two stands, and the equalizer. These items are ALL new and never taken out of the box. Our loss is your gain. The set up just won't work with the current stereo room/set up. They are the black color. Here is the link to Bose's website for additional information:

http://www.bose.com/controller?url=/shop_online/speakers/stereo_speakers/901_speakers/index.jsp

Audiophiles will tell you these are the best speakers EVER made...I tend to agree.

$1400 OBO

No tire kicking with these please. If you don't know what these speakers are, please do not inquire.

Thank you. I prefer face to face but can work shipping out.

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
112 views by the curious - any offers from the serious? C'mon, you all know you want them! :mrgreen: Good luck!

·
Registered
292 Posts
They are nice and in black that is even better. I am thinking that no one is offering you anything because your asking price is higher than the price new from the link you provided. I am a bose guy myself the word I heard years ago was one test done by bose strapped one down in front of a sheet of drywall and cranked up the amp until it blew a hole in it. More than likely to test if people could ruin there wall and sue etc. If they don't fit your room you can hang them up.

·
Premium Member
17,523 Posts
They are nice and in black that is even better. I am thinking that no one is offering you anything because your asking price is higher than the price new from the link you provided. I am a bose guy myself the word I heard years ago was one test done by bose strapped one down in front of a sheet of drywall and cranked up the amp until it blew a hole in it. More than likely to test if people could ruin there wall and sue etc. If they don't fit your room you can hang them up.
If you have an issue with the asking price, that should be addressed in a PM to the seller.
If you have no interest in purchasing the offered item, then you should butt out of the thread..

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry but maybe there is some confusion on the link provided. That link just shows the speakers. This package includes the stands and the eqaulizer.

Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts