Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive seen a book i think its called conceal and carry in minnesota. Wondering who has it and is it worth buying. Saw it at a gun shop in circle pines. Whats your thoughts thanks all.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
The one I like is:

Minnesota Permit To Carry a Firearm Fundamentals by Michael Martin.

- Spike

·
Premium Member
3,383 Posts
The one recommended by instructors is "Everything you need to know about (legally) carrying a handgun in MN" by Joel Rosenburg. He helped write the law.

·
Registered
29,595 Posts
And I'll second Rosenberg's book. While he did have a rather activist approach to his own carry habits, his book simply gives solid information.

I found it a bit more approachable than Martin's.

·
Premium Member
3,383 Posts
Wow, I was in Oklahoma when he passed. Didn't know it and now we don't get to find out how the court would have ruled. Any volunteers to carry into Hennepin Co. courthouse again?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are they pretty up to date on the information given. thanks after i scrounge up some change ill buy one. is there any other reading material i should go get or look up?? i want to be as informed as possible.

·
Registered
29,595 Posts
Are they pretty up to date on the information given. thanks after i scrounge up some change ill buy one. is there any other reading material i should go get or look up?? i want to be as informed as possible.
Either one will give you the information regarding the law. Since it hasn't been changed in the past several years, you are good to go.

If you have more specific questions, I suggest you speak with an attorney who focuses on these things. Marc Berris is highly recommended.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts