Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
From now on I will put all new vids in this thread, so check back every few weeks. I look forward to bringing you all along on my journey as Ive been shooting IDPA now for 3 months. I hope to grow and learn from you all and maybe help some others become interested in shooting sports.

And for my latest offering ...

·
Registered
340 Posts
lots of cool stages there! This was a titusville idpa? when is that held? I've never been to an idpa (brand new shooter), but went to watch a match at the wyoming antelope club in pinellas park (2nd sunday of every month). I'm in Orlando all the time and was planning on going to one up there that I heard was the first sunday of every month. I'll start going to the titusville one too. I'm looking to get out to as many as possible, they look incredibly addicting. I can't wait to start shooting in them

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lots of cool stages there! This was a titusville idpa? when is that held? I've never been to an idpa (brand new shooter), but went to watch a match at the wyoming antelope club in pinellas park (2nd sunday of every month). I'm in Orlando all the time and was planning on going to one up there that I heard was the first sunday of every month. I'll start going to the titusville one too. I'm looking to get out to as many as possible, they look incredibly addicting. I can't wait to start shooting in them
I am really sorry I didnt respond earlier. The Titusville IDPA match is every third sunday of the month. The website is ... The Titusville Rifle and Pistol Club

Hope to run into some time. Send me a P.M. if you decide to come out.

·
Registered
340 Posts
BAH! I was going to go to this idpa but forgot about it. I need to start setting all of these IDPA/IPSC's in my calender on my phone or something.

I just started shooting an action pistol league at a gun club by me in Pinellas. They structure it like IPSC. They shoot every Tuesday and Friday and it seems like they just meet up and set up 4-5 courses that seem like they would be fun to shoot, then have a little competition with each other. Went last Tuesday for the first time, had a blast. Now I'm really looking forward to doing the IDPA and IPSC matches

·
Registered
340 Posts
Does that club have an IPSC match? I've been wanting to get out to this IDPA for a couple months now, but I've never been able to stay in Orlando for the Sunday that they have the match. The scheduling works out fairly well though, my local club in Pinellas has IDPA 2nd sunday and IPSC 4th sunday, and the Orlando match is 1st sunday. Do they have IPSC 3rd sunday? That would be perfect.

Have to admit, I was kind of hoping you'd walk over to check on the guy that shot himself and turn your hat cam on so we could see his leg

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Does that club have an IPSC match? I've been wanting to get out to this IDPA for a couple months now, but I've never been able to stay in Orlando for the Sunday that they have the match. The scheduling works out fairly well though, my local club in Pinellas has IDPA 2nd sunday and IPSC 4th sunday, and the Orlando match is 1st sunday. Do they have IPSC 3rd sunday? That would be perfect.

Have to admit, I was kind of hoping you'd walk over to check on the guy that shot himself and turn your hat cam on so we could see his leg
They do have IPSC on the third Sunday actually. CFRPC-Welcome
They weren't letting anyone near the bay that the accident occured on unless you were an EMT or physician.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I'm going to try to make that IPSC this Sunday. What time is walkthrough?

When I staying in Orlando I'm over around the UCF area and I'm not much of a morning person, so I'll probably be getting there as late as I can without missing registration :)

·
Registered
340 Posts
I was there too! First time shooting at a match in Orlando. Great match, good fun. Which squad were you on? I was on 6

1 - 20 of 29 Posts