Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want a bolt action .22 Under $200 Recomendations please.

·
Registered
963 Posts
My savage mkii F has the accutrigger and I'll never stop loving it. $200 out the door. The best part is it's not a ruger

·
Registered
963 Posts
have heard great things about the ruger american rifle, I plan on picking one up soon in a larger caliber
Honestly I've heard a lot of good about them too. But in a rimfire, I'd go savage mark 2. granted, I always say that when somebody asks about a 22 bolt.

·
Registered
6,314 Posts
Honestly I've heard a lot of good about them too. But in a rimfire, I'd go savage mark 2. granted, I always say that when somebody asks about a 22 bolt.

I have put 500+ rounds so far through a savage mkII FVSR and I am very happy with it. My one complaint is the drop at the heel of the stock (comb too low) is too severe making it hard to get lined up with a scope so I put a cheap-o lace on cheek riser which makes a big difference. Very accurate gun, I am no hot-shot by any means and I can get it to group +/- 1/2" at 50y with the right ammo.

·
Registered
10,949 Posts
Another vote for savage mk2

·
Registered
31,246 Posts
Hit the pawn shops and find an early Remington bolt action 22.

It will run you maybe 100 bucks and will out-shoot anything else you can buy, minus the 300 dollar 22 bolt guns.

Seriously...I own three of them and they are well made old school tack hammers! Two of them ran me well under 100 bucks, each.

-brickboy240

1 - 12 of 12 Posts