Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone if they make these to fit XDS? I've only seen them for Bow sights. And that is too small of a diameter to fit the XDS.

·
Premium Member
4,323 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Im going to order some orange and see if it fits

·
Premium Member
4,323 Posts
Good deal. Update us when you get them. How you like the color, brightness, etc.

I switched from red to green soon after I bought my XDs last year. The green is much brighter and easier for my eyes to pick up. Going to send it to James for TFO's as soon as I pay off a few unexpected expenses. I hate those :-?

·
Registered
888 Posts
If you'd like to get rid of an extra foot or some inches shoot me a pm and I'll buy them off you.

I'd like to give blue a try myself.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I ordered the orange earlier as well......would like to try the blue too if you wanna trade a 6" piece or so when you get yours and I get mine? :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm still a little stumped why they put this front sight on the XDS to begin with. It's impossible to see at an indoor range or in a low light situation. Mine is getting some night sights this weekend. :)

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I'm still a little stumped why they put this front sight on the XDS to begin with. It's impossible to see at an indoor range or in a low light situation. Mine is getting some night sights this weekend. :)
I have dont have much of a problem seeing it indoors....except when the center of the target is red as well which is why im going to try a different color. IMO its still better then a standard white dot front sight

When i invent my tiny battery powered electric F/O sights they will be bright in any situation!!!!

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
I can see mine just fine! But I did customize a bit, I blackened in the two white dots on the rear sight. So now it's all black with a red dot for my sight picture. Now it stands out even more...works great for me!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Havent got any shipping info on mine yet, have you OP?

·
Registered
554 Posts
I can see mine just fine! But I did customize a bit, I blackened in the two white dots on the rear sight. So now it's all black with a red dot for my sight picture. Now it stands out even more...works great for me!
+1 for this... I find a plain black rear sight much easier and faster to contend with. No extra dots vying for my attention :)

1 - 20 of 63 Posts