Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
CCI Blazer Ammunition

Any .45 owners need ammo?!? $11!

In thanks for this link to cheap .45 ammo, can someone tell me if you have to be 18 or 21 to order handgun ammunition online?

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
from my experience it depends on the sight. however, you have to be 18 to purchase rifle ammo, maybe you need the 45 acp for your rifle?

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
federal law 18 rifle ammo, 21 handgun ammo. forgot to post that in first

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
holy crap 9mm for 7.50/50! thats a good price!

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
Yes good prices but unless you order several boxes the shipping will eat up your savings.

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
I had a few issues with Aluminum in my XD and stopped using it. You may want to try one box first to make sure it does not give you any problems.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'm getting 9mm 115FMJ Blazer Brass for $8.97 for 50 at Walmart. The brass is reloadable and no shipping. I have had no FTF/FTE and very good accuracy. The top left target was off the tip of my finger as a test. The rest were my normal finger pad placement.

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
The only Walmart near me that sells ammo charges $19.95 for 100 WWB. They don't carry any other brand.:sad:

Chuck
for Blazer Brass .45?

If so, that's not bad at all.

·
Registered
12,197 Posts
I'm getting 9mm 115FMJ Blazer Brass for $8.97 for 50 at Walmart. The brass is reloadable and no shipping. I have had no FTF/FTE and very good accuracy. The top left target was off the tip of my finger as a test. The rest were my normal finger pad placement.

Yeah, but you do have that pesky 7.75%-8.5% sales tax. Still a decent price.:rolleyes: For FMJ, that is a decent price for a non handloader or match shooter that can't retrieve brass.

·
Banned
3,651 Posts
I've been buying up BB .45 at wally world for $11.95/box 50 for about 2 years now.
They just raised the price up to $16/box:evil:. 9mm WWB can still be bought for $8.95/50, but I'm gonna stock up as much as I can.

Sad thing is that if D'OhBama wins this year and withdraws our trooops like he says, ammo prices still won't go down. Grrrrrrr:mad:

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Ordered some the other day, need some more 45. Hope the Blazer aluminum works as good as it did the one box I tried out already.

·
Registered
34 Posts
that price on that website dosetn seem rite. there selling regular blazer normaly 33.69 a box? my buddy bought yesterday blazer BRASS for 19$ a box. should the brass be more then the regular blazer which i belive is alum casings?.....and there blazer 9mm normale 13.65 i pay about 13 for the blazer brass

1 - 19 of 19 Posts