Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have one of these for an XD? How well does it ride? Is there a body shield to cover the slide? Pros and Cons? Looking for an overall evaluation. I already searched an am looking for a little more info than waht i found. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
8,970 Posts
I don't carry as IL does not have a CHL law. That said, we have sold a bunch and I wear a UCH around the house for kicks. It is very comfortable. It does have a body sheild as well as an adjustable cant. The arm also allows you to tuck in your shirt. A good design by a good company.

Just my thoughts... :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have one for my XD9SC and find it very comfortable. The slide is covered but if you're not careful when holstering your weapon while wearing the holster you (love handles, heh :) ) may get pinched by the trigger guard. It rides well at 3:30-4 o'clock and I often forget it's there. The belt loop requires you to thread the belt through the loop, which I personally like very much (there may be other belt clips available, I don't know). The weapon is held securely while allowing a fairly easy draw. It seems to stick out a little more than other holsters I've tried (may just be my perception), but still conceals well. It is way more comfortable than my GLOCK 19 in the CTAC, but I think that has more to do with the shorter barrel length and my own physical characterics (I'm 5'7", 160 lbs.), than equipment.

Thumbs up from me! It was a great deal from pistol-gear.com and the service was fantastic. Three days from order to mailbox.

BTW, this is my first post.

·
Registered
187 Posts
i only found it pinched me when i try and holster my xd.
other than that tho, i love it, although, i'm kinda fat. that pretty much precludes me from using it with my XD Service wearing anything but a sweatshirt or something like that.

If i had an SC i'd wear this holster every day. The adjustable cant is awsome and the retention is top-notch. i have no fear that my gun is going to come loose or fall out or anything.

I also have one of their single mag holders with the Tek-lok attachement. I'd recomend that no matter what. or perhapse, the dual mag holster.

i feel like i'm cheating on my XD when i carry during the day. i have a kahr pm9 attached to my hip, IWB, all the time.

-Chris

1 - 4 of 4 Posts