Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used these holsters Ive seen them on pistol gear but wanted your guys opinon thanks

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
A buddy I shoot with swears by it He wears it and his XD-9 Service all the time. He says it does take a bit of getting used to but it draws real smooth and stays put in place during the day. Not sure this helps but that is what I heard.

·
Registered
29 Posts
i use it for my XD-40 Tactical. it rides good, doesnt shift around easily and is built to be able to tuck your shirt in. no problems with it, good holster.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Nice holster for the fact that you can tuck your shirt in, but as farr as all day comfort, there are far superior designs on the market. For the price it is a very good holster, and I still wear it when I have to dress with my shirt tucked in. I would recommend wearing an undershirt then the holster and then your outer shirt, the front edge of the holster can get very uncomfortable after extended use.

·
Registered
4 Posts
tacomatose said:
Nice holster for the fact that you can tuck your shirt in, but as farr as all day comfort, there are far superior designs on the market. For the price it is a very good holster, and I still wear it when I have to dress with my shirt tucked in. I would recommend wearing an undershirt then the holster and then your outer shirt, the front edge of the holster can get very uncomfortable after extended use.
That's exactly my experience. You mention other superior designs. Would you share you opinion as I'm looking for a replacement.

Bomber

·
Registered
31 Posts
the KyTac braveheart is one Im thinking about getting for IWB, being a double clip but the uch is $20 cheaper.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I just got one recently and I have worn it a couple times around the house. For me it is comfortable and holds close to the body. I wear it around 4 o'clock.

·
Registered
44 Posts
bomber said:
tacomatose said:
That's exactly my experience. You mention other superior designs. Would you share you opinion as I'm looking for a replacement.

Bomber
The Kytac Braveheart is the absolute best holster that I have found. Comfort, durability, and quality. It has been a daily hoster for me for almost 2 years and it is excellent. Comp-tac's holsters are very well made also. They are very comfortable as well, you just have to decide where you want the gun to ride. The Braveheart has one clip right on the back of the actual holster, where the comp tac has the holster suspended between two clips. The bonus about the comp tac is that the CTAC is a tuckable holster where the Braveheart is not. Just a matter of preference. But my vote has to to to Braveheart.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I have a Bladetec IWB holster. I like it alot. It took 3 months to get though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts