Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to put a Burris Fastfire on my XD and need a good holster that will accomodate the new sight system. The Blackhawk Serpa looks like it will work. Anyone else use this holster? Thanks.

·
Registered
435 Posts
I have one. I would suggest taking your pistol in when you decide to get the holster and do a test fitting. From the stock sight there is only about 1~1.5mm of space for the stock front sight.

Looking to get shoulder convention for it.

·
Premium Member
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have one. I would suggest taking your pistol in when you decide to get the holster and do a test fitting. From the stock sight there is only about 1~1.5mm of space for the stock front sight.

Looking to get shoulder convention for it.
That looks pretty good. The Fastfire is mounted on the rear sight's dovetail and mounts about even to where the mag release is on the top of the slide. Thanks for the pic!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am not sure how well the system you are adding to your XD works, but the BH CQC holster is one of the best you can get for the price. I have one for my berretta that I use for work and one for my XD that I use when I dont want to use my Tucker Answer.

Garrett

·
Premium Member
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So how did the burris fastfire with serpa go?
I'm looking at getting the same setup.
Perfect! Here it is.

Here is the sight.

·
Premium Member
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
For a tactical holster, nothing beats the Serpa. However, it is not the best when it comes to concealment.
Yeah it really sticks out there. Maybe a heavy coat wintertime carry would work.

O

·
0 Posts
Ive got the serpa on my .45 tactical, and I love it. You cant beat the versatility of the belt/paddle rig and if you need it, theres always the thigh rig...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts