Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Of course! A company such as Blackhawk wouldn't leave the lefties out. Although they still don't make a level 2 Serpa holster for a Beretta M9A1 or any other "A1" style Beretta... :-x

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
I am not a fan of serpa, but that is a nice looking holster.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Snicker, would you explain about the serpa level 3, I am the proud owner of the XDm 3.8" .40 with 16/1, right now I carry in a suede fanny pack, primarily because I don't have to be concerned with printing when I'm wearing shorts and a tee, standard in so. fl. I want a nice efective holster but I am just not sure which way to go. I have looked at the blackhawk urban carry pack which would be quicker to bring to the ready..anyway any suggestions

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am trying to get one for my XDM are they on the market yet or did u get and exclusive? If they are on the market which model number is it? When I use the automated thing on there website there isnt even an XDM option for the level 3.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I am trying to get one for my XDM are they on the market yet or did u get and exclusive? If they are on the market which model number is it? When I use the automated thing on there website there isnt even an XDM option for the level 3.
I guess they only offer it in Matte for XD/XDm or he called and their online store is wrong.

- Mike

1 - 19 of 19 Posts