Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About a month ago I purchase a Blackhawk CQC belt for CC purposes. At first I was highly pleased with the belt. Now, however, I am not.

Was putting it on this morning as usual, went to secure it, and the buckle snapped. No forewarning, just a "clink" and the buckle was on the floor. The pics will explain better than I can.

Needless to say, I am no longer impressed. :mad: Blackhawk will be hearing from me tomorrow.

Attachments

·
Registered
263 Posts
That sucks. I'm really not that impressed with mine either. My buckle didn't break but the leather loop that holds the excess belt did break off on mine. I guess I just need to suck it up and buy a good $80 gun belt.

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, my next belt will be a crossbreed.

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So I called Blackhawk today... Must say that while not impressed with the belt failure, I am VERY impressed with Blackhawk's customer service. The lady said they would be sending me a new one and to just toss the old one. She apologized numerous times for the failure.

A+ on the customer service

·
Registered
263 Posts
So I called Blackhawk today... Must say that while not impressed with the belt failure, I am VERY impressed with Blackhawk's customer service. The lady said they would be sending me a new one and to just toss the old one. She apologized numerous times for the failure.

WTF? I'm going to have to give them a call. I tried emailing and it took me sending two emails to hear back from them. It was 4 days from the 1st email before I heard back and then about 5 back and forth emails before they wanted me to send the belt back on my dime for RMA. Maybe I'll get better service over the phone.

·
Premium Member
20,508 Posts
TBS1911 said:

My experience with BH's customer service has been very positive too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts