Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see where Acadamy is offering WWB 115gr 9mm at $17.99 - that's a savings of $5 off what they say is their regular price. Dick's has a buy one get one 50% off with a six box limit. Not sure if all stores carry handgun ammo though, plus Dick's is typically higher than their competitors. Just putting it out there. Take it for what it's worth and have a great Thanksgiving!

·
Registered
42 Posts
I was in the local Dicks earlier this week and their ammo shelves were almost completely empty of handgun and 223 ammo. When Dicks has a sale they are cheaper than WM but doesnt help much if they dont have any.

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I should have mentioned that the deal at Acadamy was the 100 round box. You could've probably figured that out based on the price, but I wanted to claify.

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
I agree with U. S. Patriot; 9mm BB at Wally World for either $8.57 or $8.97 (depending on which local store has it) plus tax is a wash compared to WWB at Academy; think I will just sleep in tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Bought a total of 700 rounds of the 9mm FMJ 115 gr WWB from Academy at $17.99 per value pack of 100. Since I just bought my XDSC a week ago, I expect to burn through that pretty quickly at the range. Gonna go back tommorrow to see if there are any left in a premptive attempt to keep my supply up. Otherwise, it looks like a side trip to Walmart.

·
Premium Member
3,663 Posts
Wife went to Dicks yesterday morning at 5 to pick me up some 22lr since I am down to a few thousand. I had to work my part time gig so I got out of going.;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts