Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, don't really NEED another holster, but had been looking at Black Arch. Some of you guys here have had some great reviews on them.

Just about to pull the trigger, and it looks like their prices went up about $10 - 13 or so. Ouch. Realistically, still a good price on what is supposed to be an excellent holster, but still..... hate to pay more for something that was priced less just a few days ago.

Anyway.... just a gripe for Monday... hope you guys are all well and survived your weekend ok!

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well ... did it anyway.... holster should be at the house at end of the week. Hope it's as good as reviews here and online have said.

Will post up a pic or two and a review as soon as it gets in.

Reactions: Jonnyuma

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Holster is here, and pretty happy with it. Initial impressions are very good. I had been using one of Gavin's Firearm Holsters that was very good quality but just was never as comfortable as I wanted. It was also a very large holster with lots of leather, so seemed to take up a lot of "real estate" on my side.

The Black Arch Holster Protus-M is very comfortable immediately out of the package, and is a little smaller. Seems to conceal very well, keeping the firearm tucked into my side nice and tightly. Very happy with quality and am glad I gave them the order. Will update if any problems going forward, but I am expecting it to go the distance and keep the XDMc very happy on my side for years to come.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
Talk about taking up a lot of real estate. That thing is ungodly.
How do you folks wear those things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,497 Posts
Talk about taking up a lot of real estate. That thing is ungodly.
How do you folks wear those things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have to agree.
I was just going to comment that it looks like a sweet holster... but I just can't do hybrids. To big, too bulky, too much apparatus for a 25-30oz heater.
Black Arch makes nice stuff, though... I have a few of their M4 mag pouches lined-up on my "training" belt.

Congrats on the new holster, @windsearcher... looks nice.

Reactions: windsearcher
1 - 5 of 5 Posts