Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
8,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all.

i got a FAL this week, i hear the trigger can be greatly improved, i havent shot it yet, i have to drive 20 miles to the range, and its in a part of town that has insane traffic at rush hour, so i need to get off work early, or do it on weekend. I will shoot it by this weekend.

also bill does sks trigger jobs, and marlin 60s both of which i would like to get tweaked.

If yall havent used bill, whose a good reputable shop to send my trigger units to.

bills site. Bill Springfield - www.TriggerWork.net

kivari gets lots of plugs on the sks forum. SKS triggers, improve the safety of the SKS carbines

all things being equal i would like to send all three triggers to one guy just cause its easy.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
I can't speak to Bill's work on the FAL or the other rifles you mentioned, but his work on H&K triggers/trigger packs is second to none!! He is one of the most highly regarded smiths for trigger work on the H&K platforms. I personally have an HK91 and a PTR with Bill's trigger jobs and they are nothing short of miraculous. Factory weight of pull is reduce by over half to around 4.5lbs, no creep, no overtravel, no slop at all.

I recommend Bill without any doubt!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts