Springfield XD Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Wow where have I been that I didn't see this...sounds like as great Idea I hope it all takes off for you I'm sure it will. When you guys get the regular pistol courses going I will have to come on over that way and I may have my AK by then so a rifle course may be in order as well. Finally a good place to go that's not a thousand miles away or more. Now I'm really glad I just moved back to MO.

·
Premium Member
32,784 Posts
XDTalk member special
you said the magic words. just kidding, I've been looking for some more intensive training, and MO isn't any farther from me than other places on the list, so definitely considering it

·
Registered
138 Posts
This is good news.

As much as I want to go to Front Sight, I ain't driving that far and I will not fly ever.

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
How did the training go ?
It went well, I'll have some vids up next week probably

Is Crossbreed an Israeli company?
No, both CBH and CFA are solely owned by me.

Mako Defense is a different company and we HOSTED them at my facility for a training week.

I do support the Israelis though and was honored to host them.

They will be back with us again I am sure.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Mark, you going to install some RV camping/parking facilities?
This is pretty close to me, could come down a couple times a year.
Son & daughter in law live just across the state line in southeast KS.

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
No hook ups, but there's plenty of room for a pop up or three

details on lodging and spring classes should be coming out soon

·
Banned
38,922 Posts
No hook ups, but there's plenty of room for a pop up or three

details on lodging and spring classes should be coming out soon
Hurry !!!
I might have to go visit my Mom, and I might need to escape.
How far are you from Ava ?
She's got a farm beween Ava and Sparta.

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #50

·
Registered
35 Posts
You guys are close enough that you might as time goes on, to schedule some Kansas CCW courses along with your other regimen.
Maybe even consider a Missouri/Utah class.
Just some thoughts.....

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Very impressive! I'm especially happy to see the entrepreneurial spirit still alive and thriving!

I'm over in Indiana, but I'll keep an eye on your site, especially once you've established lodging. It's about seven hours drive to St. Louis for me, so how much more drive time should I expect to add?

"Fear No Evil" - Love it!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Very impressive! I'm especially happy to see the entrepreneurial spirit still alive and thriving!

I'm over in Indiana, but I'll keep an eye on your site, especially once you've established lodging. It's about seven hours drive to St. Louis for me, so how much more drive time should I expect to add?

"Fear No Evil" - Love it!

Probably figure 3.5 to 4 more hours. It'd be mostly straight down I-44 I believe. Southwest corner of Mo.

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Is your site down?

I am trying to look over all my local options for training and you are nearest to me.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts