Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are just a few of the pics/vids I took at this years Bianchi Cup. Please go to Rob Leatham's web site and Facebook page for more! It was a great event minus the crazy winds/rain we had the first day!

Very proud of Rob Leatham and to be apart of Team Springfield!

Congratz to Rob Vadasz on the win also!

Julie and Maggie both shot great and are really fun to hang out with!

Iain and Chris from Top Shot Season 1 were there. Both of them are great guys!

* Iain was shooting a XDm :D *

Thanks to all the shooters!

·
Registered
4,290 Posts
So Rob won production with an XD Tactical, not an XD(M) ?

He was not shooting when we were there, would have loved to see him shoot this year..

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So Rob won production with an XD Tactical, not an XD(M) ?

He was not shooting when we were there, would have loved to see him shoot this year..
Yes he did! He had a XD 9mm 5 in Tac, the XDm does not come in 5 in yet and his barrels he uses does not fit.

He came back after a rough start and made it happen!

:D:D BTW!!! After the big W, he is the ONLY person to WIN all classes at Bianchi Cup!!! Big stud! lol :D:D

·
Registered
174 Posts
That is so friggin cool. Shooting the Bianchi Cup is on my bucket list. And well done getting on Team Springfield! Color me green.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That is so friggin cool. Shooting the Bianchi Cup is on my bucket list. And well done getting on Team Springfield! Color me green.

It was a great time! The weather on the first day was a bit crazy, but that is the MidWest huh? lol There is always next year! Start gearin up now! Thanks I know I am thankful for everything they have done for me. Now got to get to work to prove it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts