Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been keeping an eye out for a bi tone XD9 service or compact.
I haven't seen any recently.

What gives?
Low supply/demand?
people are just keeping them?

·
Registered
54 Posts
I had to order my bi tone 9 4inch. I wanted bi tone because it seems to be more resistant to rust - and it looks cooler, imo. (mainly looks)

As much as i soak my gun in oil it'll never rust though

·
Registered
119 Posts
Just bought an XD-9 sub bi-tone on Monday, came across it NIB at a local gun shop. It was $469 and came with the XML light , 2 sub mags and a 16 rd mag with sleeve.

They are cool looking, hopefully they will be more rust resistant.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hey Bro-

I bought one from KATS on GB a few weeks back for $425 including shipping.
They usually have a Bi-tone listed on there. I just checked and there isn't one running right now, but keep an eye out and they'll usually post one.

·
Registered
688 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Mine's in my holster :D

10,000+ rounds and it still goes bang every time.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Is the slide on the bi-tone a stainless with a clear coating of some sort, or a high polished stainless :?: They are cool looking in the bi-tone.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I just bought an XD9 Bi-Tone Servive Model a few weeks ago. It was the first time I had ever seen them in the shop that I bought it at.

·
Registered
510 Posts
I just got back from a gun show and one of the local (Wisconsin) dealers said he couldn't get bi-tones until after the 1st of the year (2006) sometime :cry: He may be just trying to sell his stock of black models of course, but he didn't have any bi-tones on his display table either
:evil: I'll do some more checking, but I can live with all black vs none at all..... DT

·
Registered
510 Posts
I just got back from a gun show and one of the local (Wisconsin) dealers said he couldn't get bi-tones until after the 1st of the year (2006) sometime :cry: He may be just trying to sell his stock of black models of course, but he didn't have any bi-tones on his display table either
:evil: I'll do some more checking, but I can live with all black vs none at all..... DT

1 - 15 of 15 Posts