Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a 1 3/4" brown saddle colored belt. I like the galco sb-5 but I have had trouble finding it in stock anywhere that isn't completely outrageous in price. i am hoping you all have some good suggestions for alternative belts or places you know that would have it and at a decent price. I have used galco belts in the past and know they are nice and work well that is why I looked there first but it doesn't have to be a galco as long as it is a good belt. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I have a Mitch Rosen Express gun belt. I compared it to the top of the line Mitch Rosen belt at the last gun show I went to and the only difference is the more expensive one comes precurved instead of straight. Once you wear it for a couple of weeks the belt will develop its own curve. Mine was 70.00 the pre curved one was 95.00

·
Registered
245 Posts
As of a week ago, I have started to wear a Gunner's Alley belt (1 1/4") for CCW. It is very nice. Extremely rigid. Takes some effort to put on because it is so stiff. The workmanship is excellent. Love it. This belt will probably last ten years.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts