Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been browsing to add more xdm magazines. What is the best place to purchase for .40 for both the 11 round magazine, 16 round, and the bottom grips for the 16 rounder, thanks.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Palmetto State Armory had some good deals for a while.

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
midwayusa had the 16 rnd ones for 25 bucks. They go on sale periodically, keep checking

·
Registered
138 Posts
springfield armory's website has magazine 30% off right now (which for 1 cancels out the minimum $10 shipping fee but if you purchase more you actually start to save more then just the shipping cost)!

Phillip

·
Registered
447 Posts
Too bad Springfield isn't offering the 16 RD Hi Cap mags for the .40. Only 12 RD mags.

·
Registered
138 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Decent sale, but $10 to ship a $20 mag? Pass.
It's better then $10 to ship a $28 mag... also if you purchase 2 it's still $10 so then it's $5 per mag. 3 - 7 is $12 shipping so that's between $4 and less then $2 each per magazine. I agree the minimum $10 shipping charge is stupid, but that's there, sale or no sale, and I couldn't find XDM 9mm Compact mags anywhere else except my local Gander mountain that wanted $34.99 plus tax each...

Phillip

·
Registered
55 Posts
For two or three mags it was cheaper for me to go direct to Springfield then Midway or Cheaper then Dirt even with their sales. It was a couple dollar difference between the three but Springfield was the cheapest despite the shipping cost.

·
Registered
224 Posts
At Springfield with the 30% off you can get 2 XDm 19+1 for $57.60 thats including the $10.00 shipping.
XD(M)™ 9MM 19 round Magazine [XDM5019] - $23.80 : Springfield Armory Store

At "Cheaper than dirt" you can get 2 Xdm 19+1 for $56.64 thats including the $6.70 for shipping.
MAG-654 - Mag Factory Springfield XD(M) 9mm 19 Rounds Fits New XDM Model. Does not fit XD Models Stainless

lol a dollar difference, but a bucks a buck.

Also, I am looking to trade mag x-tension backstraps, if anyone wants to get a full set of their size. I like the small so if anyone wants to trade the med. or large for their small just message me.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Are these magazines still being sent out without the etched SA logo on them? I thought I read that there was a time where they didn't have them. The two that came with my XDm have the logo and I'd like the additional ones to have it as well

·
Registered
447 Posts
If your patient, you can find decent deals on GunBroker.com.

I just picked up 4 new OEM (with the logo) 16 round .40 mags off GB for $75 plus shipping. Total was $84

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just snagged 5 of the XDm 45 mags from the Springfield store. Cheap price for Fathers Day!

Got a polo with the savings :)

·
Registered
152 Posts
Just received an extra 16rd .40cal mag from Springfield...took advantage of their 30% off sale. Also received an AWESOME looking XDM "Meet Your Match" t-shirt. Even better...the gun on the shirt is a 40cal. Can't wait to wear it around town this weekend!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Are these magazines still being sent out without the etched SA logo on them? I thought I read that there was a time where they didn't have them. The two that came with my XDm have the logo and I'd like the additional ones to have it as well

Yes they have the logo... I just got mine in the mail for fathers day

1 - 20 of 26 Posts