Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for the best deal on a c tac for a xd tactical .40, 2 mag carrier and a gun belt. Thank you everybody.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Most people will tell you to either look to Gunner's Alley or Comp-Tac directly for the CTAC. Having heard quite a few negative things about service and overall performance of Gunner's Alley, I would be inclined to order straight from Comp-Tac and accept the added cost (Its not more than $10) as payment for piece of mind and apparently crazy-fast shipping.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have no comments regarding doing business with Gunner's Alley, but recently I bought a holster directly from C-tac. Their CS lady is top notch. I had my holster within a week and am very satisfied with the transaction.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
My single Gunner's Alley experience was very positive and I've heard mostly positive about them. In fact from what I've heard I always thought they were known for having very good service.

Having said that, Comp-Tac's service is great as well.

brad cook

·
Registered
244 Posts
R.E.Lee said:
Most people will tell you to either look to Gunner's Alley or Comp-Tac directly for the CTAC. Having heard quite a few negative things about service and overall performance of Gunner's Alley, I would be inclined to order straight from Comp-Tac and accept the added cost (Its not more than $10) as payment for piece of mind and apparently crazy-fast shipping.
Personal experience, but ordered from Gunner's Alley, and I recieved my C-Tac very VERY promptly with no problems.

·
Registered
223 Posts
My son ordered a CTAC for a Xmas present for me, and they price was $70+sh. He ordered it Tuesday, so suspect probably first of next week for delivery, if in stock for the XD40 Service. After reading all the blurbs concerning different IWB holsters, I am sure this wont the one and only, ha.
John

·
Registered
76 Posts
i orderd form gunners alley, more then ten days ago. emailed them to see what the status of my order was and they still have not gotten back to me. that was 4 or so days ago, so far im not to impressed. i was going to order direct, but also wanted a belt. probably will not order from them again.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Ordered mine directly from CTAC last week. Got a paypal confirmation, but nothing else notifiying of shipping, etc. Waited a couple days, still nothing...so called them up. Talked to a nice lady, she indicated the order was shipped. I got home that night and it was sitting in my mailbox! Less than a week total time. $78 w/ the J-clips.

·
Registered
76 Posts
still waiting to hear from gunners alley i plan on canceling my order friday and ordering direct, ive called and emailed with no respounce.

·
Registered
76 Posts
got reply and waiting to hear back but sounds like miscommincation more than anything, i will post again once my holster arrives.

·
Registered
76 Posts
shipped friday, should recieve it mon or tues cant wait to see the holster as well as a belt and mag holder. i will do business with gunners alley again.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts