Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking of adding some night sights to my HS2000 and to my XD9. What is the best ones to get since there are many different models out than there used to be. I was thinking Trijicon but wanted some other opinions.

-Mike

·
Registered
607 Posts
Not trying to shut you down or anything, but a search will lead to a number of other threads where this has been discussed. :mrgreen: [edited to say, SORRY -- apparently the search feature doesn't work since the recent hack on our Forum]

I personally have the Heinie Slant Pro Tritium Straight Eight night sights and I like 'em. They came on my XD-40 as an option from Springfield.

[also edited to add Heinie web site URL: http://www.heinie.com/allsights.html ]

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
RicochetJim said:
Not trying to shut you down or anything, but a search will lead to a number of other threads where this has been discussed. :mrgreen:
will it? :) i think there may be a 15 day "do a search" waiting period after hacks

·
Banned
3,861 Posts
I have a set of XS 24/7 Big Dot sights on my HS. That big old white ball sure jumps out at you in low light. They are very good sights for combat distances day or night.

Actually I have the standard sized dot, but I don't know if they even offer it anymore.

bd

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
My trijicons work just fine for me

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I didn't do a search because I figured some of the good threads may have been lost when we were hacked. Thus, I was trying to start a new updated thread that included all the different night sights out there. So no, you didn't shut me down. :lol:

-Mike

·
Registered
214 Posts
Truglo Tritium fiber optic (TFO) sights where my choice, straight from Old School for like $80. when they say bright in any light, they are right. i love them and they are accurate as hell. look really good on the gun too!!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Do they have a warranty on them like the others? I think the Trijcons are backed for 10 years but not sure. Got any pics of them mounted on your XD? Thanks.

-Mike

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have used Meprolights and currently use Trijicons and Truglo TFOs. All three work great, but the TFOs are my pick. They are great for CCW and you can transition right to a USPSA match.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts