Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Your Crossbreed Holsters order has been shipped!"

Other than that, these last two weeks have actually sucked pretty bad lol. Can I get a witness?

-Flashy

·
Registered
432 Posts
New toys showing up always makes things better!;)

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
You will love it. I got mine in TODAY :D
Put it on when I opened the package and havent taken it off.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You will love it. I got mine in TODAY :D
Put it on when I opened the package and havent taken it off.
I've had one in the past but lost it with my 9mm... I went horsehide this time. What about you?

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
I've had one in the past but lost it with my 9mm... I went horsehide this time. What about you?
This one is cowhide. I will be ordering another for my 1911. I might get horsehide with that one, I dont know yet. I also have the DeSantis version of the CBST, which automatically comes cut like the combat cut. Honestly, I find it more comfortable without the combat cut... it doesnt really affect my grip on the pisol too much. I will be getting the less conspicuous clips on the next one so that I have the option of the normal (the ones with crosses) ones or less visible ones.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah i just had the spare change laying around this time and figured "why not". I'll let you know if it's worth it lol (if you care).

This one will be out in the heat alot (on my boat). I'll report back.

·
Registered
432 Posts
This one is cowhide. I will be ordering another for my 1911. I might get horsehide with that one, I dont know yet. I also have the DeSantis version of the CBST, which automatically comes cut like the combat cut. Honestly, I find it more comfortable without the combat cut... it doesnt really affect my grip on the pisol too much. I will be getting the less conspicuous clips on the next one so that I have the option of the normal (the ones with crosses) ones or less visible ones.
How is that Desantis version compared to the CBST? Comfort wise. I've had several CBST's and love em. Just wondering how the competition stacks up.

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
How is that Desantis version compared to the CBST? Comfort wise. I've had several CBST's and love em. Just wondering how the competition stacks up.

The CB is more comfortable, more adjustable, and better made. Plus it has a lifetime warranty (not sure if the other one does).

·
Registered
432 Posts
The CB is more comfortable, more adjustable, and better made. Plus it has a lifetime warranty (not sure if the other one does).
Thanks. I thought the Desantis leather backer looked too stiff to be comfortable.

Ok sorry to hi-jack. Move along.:oops:

·
Registered
413 Posts
Congrats! I hope that mine gets here soon!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts