Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hogue pistol grip.
i love hogue products so much. Fills the hand nicely and looks great.
For 15 bucks it cant be beat
For the record the weapon was checked and not loaded, the mags also came with my order and i was testing the fit.

Compared to the K-var grip

·
Registered
678 Posts
Nice! I'm a big Hogue fan myself. I have them on my P90 and Super Blackhawk.

·
Premium Member
12,117 Posts
As soon as my order from Dinzag ships the black version of that grip is going on my Saiga. Very comfy.

·
Registered
6,108 Posts
I'm a fan. I just put this same grip on mine. Feels real good. Night and day between this and stock.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I put one on last year and it made my Rommy feal like it was Caddi! This IS the best AK mod period!
LoL i like that.
I drive brand new cadis at the dealership i work at and then i drive some customers 1995 jeep...=(

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ill have to grab ahold of one if i get the chance.

·
Premium Member
9,171 Posts
Once you wrap your hand around a Houge AK grip you'll understand!
Naah...I don't like the finger grooves. Just not my style for looks or comfort. I have some Houge products on a few pistols, just not 'feeling' it on my AKs. I once used the AR grip adapter and Houge grips before on AKs before all these grips started hitting the market. I actually prefer the skinny grips. I do like the colour though...enjoy!

·
Registered
780 Posts
Naah...I don't like the finger grooves. Just not my style for looks or comfort. I have some Houge products on a few pistols, just not 'feeling' it on my AKs. I once used the AR grip adapter and Houge grips before on AKs before all these grips started hitting the market. I actually prefer the skinny grips. I do like the colour though...enjoy!
I have big hands so the Houge really helps getta grip! You must have small hands to actualy like the stock grips.. You know what they say about small hands rite? J/K LOL:p

·
Premium Member
9,171 Posts
I have big hands so the Houge really helps getta grip! You must have small hands to actualy like the stock grips.. You know what they say about small hands rite? J/K LOL:p
Yeah, unlike men with big hands, my fingers aren't the longest thing I have!!!!;)
About the size of a medium hammer handle is what I find comfortable. The houge (and a few others) are funky feeling with the grooves. And they become a sticky if you don't keep them clean (or your hands) and can be a PIA to get clean. Motorcycle grips for me are the same way. I like the Saiga grip, Yugo grip for a change. Other than that, I make my own from plywood...

·
Registered
18,141 Posts
hogue makes a door that fits it to make a compartment. they also make an AK specific multi tool that fits in there.

I don't mind it being hollow.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Where I bought my Ergo, they didn't have the trap door for the Hogue and wouldn't wanna have to pay extra for it. But that's just me.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Small gloves?
Actually I felt the Hogue and the Ergo and went with the Ergo only because the Ergo had a door on the bottom of the grip instead of just open. Liked the feel of the Hogue though.
Oh a figging door made u miss a better grip LOL I have both BTW,,,

1 - 20 of 31 Posts