Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
that is, who might have a kit available in a reasonable amount of time?
any/all thoughts are appreciated!
michael:D

·
Premium Member
2,737 Posts
Fire For Effect has an LPK for $80 shipped.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
For the most part, an LPK is an LPK. There have been several different "brands" from CMMG, to DPMS, to RRA, etc. for sale on the EE over on AR15.COM. I'd check over there and see what you can find a reasonable deal on. Also, check GunBroker. Finally, you may want to check with Pete at LegalTransfers. He was expecting some LPKs, but I don't know if they have arrived yet. AR15 Sales

As for the link to AKPartsKits posted above...I'll be one of the folks to chime in an recommend you look elsewhere. The price is good, but the service, timeliness of shipments, etc. just plain stinks.

·
Registered
679 Posts
CMMG is supposed to have them in stock. Don't feed the fever and pay $80.00

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think i'm going w/Pete, since he has a group buy going on. my stripped lower is in(Stag) and if I can wait then I'll get the rest(Stag-to be assembled!) in a month or so.
I'm leaning that way for now but the wind may change.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
I think i'm going w/Pete, since he has a group buy going on. my stripped lower is in(Stag) and if I can wait then I'll get the rest(Stag-to be assembled!) in a month or so.
I'm leaning that way for now but the wind may change.
got a link to the group buy?

Also, does anyone know if he does custom lpk? I already have a grip and a trigger, plus an integrated trigger guard. I just need everything else.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
got a link to the group buy?

Also, does anyone know if he does custom lpk? I already have a grip and a trigger, plus an integrated trigger guard. I just need everything else.
I don't know that Pete will do it, but RB Precision will and so will Denny at GTS.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Just a note:

Fire for Effect has raised their prices. The lower parts kit is now $99, and the complete lower/mag/carry handle/sling kit is now $219 (up from $ 180).

:sad:

joe

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
also wanted to add, that i ordered 3 lpk from cmmg the other day for like $210 shipped, and i just got the email saying they were shipped.

But before you order, send them an email, because they told me they were running low on the parts that complete the kit

·
Registered
2,106 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
I ordered 2 LPK's from them befor the elections, it took a couple of days to get them but it cost $105 shipped. Looks like they rasied the price on them. The parts in the kits are milspec and fir into the Sabre Defence billit lowers just fine.

·
Banned
1,082 Posts
I think I have 2 RRA Lower Parts Kit... I can let them go at $90 shipped for a set (+ 4% if paying via paypal)... Of course only if you are interested.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Aren't LPK's like $65 ?

·
Registered
679 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts