Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering what holster you guys have for the xd9sc , I want a IWB holster to where at 3:30 position on my hip. Any advise would be great

·
Premium Member
20,508 Posts
Most people here use Crossbreed supertuck.

I use a Don Hume 715 it was $30 and works well for me, but I dont plan on getting a supertuck eventually.

·
Registered
693 Posts
I would love to get a supertuck or MTAC cause I hear of how people love them but I really want something in all leather. I found a guy who makes them himself on another forum. His turn around is like two weeks and everyone who gets one seems ot like em a lot!

Little Bear Custom Holsters - Welcome to Little Bear Custom Holsters. My name is Dave Galloway and I hope I can build you the holster you want. I understand what it is like to want a really nice holster but the need outweighs wait time. I hope I can

I'm pretty sure this is where I'll end up getting mine from.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Crossbreed super tuck for sure... Going to be ordering mine once i get out of the police academy

Cadet Wilson

·
Registered
609 Posts
i too am going to have to go with the cross breed supertuck. i carry a 45 compact and love the holster

·
Registered
383 Posts
I just ordered mine supertuck a couple of days ago. ot only because of the feedback on the quality of product, but becauseof the quality of service. There's a thread somewhere in here regarding Crossbreed's service so I called Mike and ordered it.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I always suggest a look at D.M. Bullard. Love my Dual Carry, love all leather:

I think you and I are the only ones on here that sing the praises of that one.....I like mine too. Better untucked but good either way.

·
Registered
37 Posts
When people talk about carrying at 3:30, Where is 12:00? The front or rear of the body. Probably a dumb question, but I don't know.

·
Registered
271 Posts
For a good economical Holster you cant beat the Supertuck, but if you want a nice leather one... I would go with Bluegrass Holsters or a Dakota Defender

·
Premium Member
2,645 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts