Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a soft case, like the this one:
15034 - 8" Locking Handgun Case, Black
But I want to make sure it fits the XD-9 Service, and is padded well, all the hile being the smallest possible footprint. Anyone have any recommendations? its to hold the gun inside a range bag. I searched and found the exact same question but no definitive answer, just links to hard cases :p

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm looking for a similar soft case, smallest possible that fits the XD-9 Service. What did you wind up getting?

Thanks,
Beachbum

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
You get what you pay for and this may not be the right answer. Academy Sports has several sizes of padded, lockable pistol cases. At least they do at the store near me. If you have one close to you; check them out. You can always see if there is a sub compact in their display case and test fit it.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I guess I sort of have a very low tech approach to this problem. I just wrap my gun in a terrycloth dish towel (using a butcher wrap) and put it in a zip lock bag. My range bag has padded dividers to keep the guns separated.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I use one of those $8 handgun soft cases from walmart. Got one a bit larger than my XD so i can fit a couple mags in if i need to grab it and run or don't feel like toting a full range bag around with me for the day.

·
Premium Member
3,383 Posts
I don't know why you would want a lockable one but Allen makes a great zip bag. It comes in two sizes, tons of different colors and is made in America.

·
Registered
126 Posts
saw a couple different types at the local basspro last week. you may want to check their website or store if you're close enough

·
Registered
485 Posts
I bought one at my local range, can't remember the brand right now, but it's American made, has an outside pocket (good for a couple of well placed mags) and is a good fit for an XD Service. Cost me $11. Very similar to these. Bianchi Pistol Cases

1 - 11 of 11 Posts