Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am ordering some ammo for the 9mm. Is there one more reliable than another for shipping, stock etc?
ammoman
ammunition to go
cheaper than dirt or others.

I found american eagle 115fmj @ ammunition to go for 189 per thousand = 54 delivery best total price.

any info is appreciated. thanks Mike in Fremont, Ca.

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Hey Mike...not sure I understand your first post on the best price. Is that $189/1000 + $54 for S&H for a total of $243/1000 delivered? If so...not a good deal.

Go with Eric at Ammoman.com. His prices are extremely competitive and the price you see is the price you pay. Right now, they have the same 115gr American Eagle for $219 delivered. All of Eric's ammo, for case quantities, includes free shipping!!! Not to mention that his company is GTG for quality and reliability of their service. If I don't buy at Knob Creek when I am at the MG Shoot, or a box or two at Wally-World, I almost always buy from Eric!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$54 delivery is for 2000 rounds and 250 rounds of Federal 9mm hst 124 gr. I saw the price delivered for ammoman but they didn't have the HST rounds and total delivery and cost was just a few dollars cheaper @ ammunition to go. Not by much but a few. Thanks for the replies. I love this site. Mike in Fremont, Ca.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts