Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I am getting back to this platform a lot has changed.

I am looking for the best all around web store to go to without having to order simple parts from a 100 different vendors.

Any recs?

UB

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
ar15sales.com

Pete is a good guy. But good luck finding much in stock anywhere...:evil:

·
Registered
809 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,236 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
G&R Tactical

I've bought a bunch of stuff from Grant. He and his wife run the store so the website may not be 100% all the time. Call him if something isn't listed; he usually has it.

Great guy to deal with and has a ton of hands on knowledge.

·
Premium Member
9,097 Posts
www.gandrtactical

I've bought a bunch of stuff from Grant. He and his wife run the store so the website may not be 100% all the time. Call him if something isn't listed; he usually has it.

Yeah been meaning to drive down to his shop one day. He's about an hour or so away.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Screw AIM ... I won't do business with a company who won't sell rifle ammunition to the government's standard age of 18+. It's going against the grain of gun rights as far as I'm concerned. It's fine by them and they have the right to do it but I'll exercise my right not to support them. Most companies don't even make you show ID for ammunition purchases.

·
Premium Member
1,335 Posts
i have only used rainierarms.com, and bravocompanyusa.com to build my rifle's.

best to places to buy online if you ask me. both places have my parts to me within 3 day's. it usually takes 2 days from rainier, and 2-3 from bravocompany.

bravocompany is a cheaper place to purchase p-mag's, instead of 44mag.

44mag charge's to much for shipping, which makes bravo company usa cheaper by $2.

pk firearms is good too, but since i am local..they charge sales tax, and they take longer to ship...so i dont buy from them.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
I have had only good experiences with Cactus Tactical. They sell some of the high end AR gear that others don't carry. They had the best price on the GG&G BUIS's I was looking for and they sell the latest 2008 version of the rear GG&G BUIS, not the old style others carry. They are fairly well stocked. If they are out of stock on an item, they say so on their web site. Being a smaller firm, they take time to give good customer service.

Cactus Tactical:
Tactical equipment, self defense gear, shooting supplies, AR-15 accessories - Products by Category

Besides selling fantastic complete rifles, Rock Rver Arms sells kits, complete uppers, complete lowers, accessories, and hard to find single small parts (all high quality). Small parts ship fast but there can be a wait for the big stuff. When there is a wait, it says so clearly on the web page. The stated 8-10 week wait for my complete Varmint upper turned out to be less than 2 weeks. Due to the crazy buying rush, they can be hard to reach by phone, but they respond fairly quickly to email and they will call you if any problems arise. Prices on 3rd party items like Magpul stocks and magazines are not so good, but the small parts are inexpensive and easy to order. If you need high quality replacement or back up parts or want a high quality complete upper shipped to your house, this is a very good source.

Rock River Arms:
Rock River Arms: RRA LAR-15 .223 Rifles

·
Premium Member
8,236 Posts
His site comes with a message that there are no parts for sale?
?
I'm not sure about that...I bought from him like 2 years ago and he was fantastic to deal with, knowledgeable and had great prices. I haven't been on his site in a while since he took down the prices.

·
Premium Member
3,090 Posts
Screw AIM ... I won't do business with a company who won't sell rifle ammunition to the government's standard age of 18+. It's going against the grain of gun rights as far as I'm concerned. It's fine by them and they have the right to do it but I'll exercise my right not to support them. Most companies don't even make you show ID for ammunition purchases.
Unless you are under 21...who cares. They offer great prices and cheap shipping, that's all that matters to me.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Unless you are under 21...who cares. They offer great prices and cheap shipping, that's all that matters to me.
I guess we feel different about it. I think it's pretty ridiculous. Walmart even sells rifle ammunition to you if you're over 18+ and they are a bunch of crazy liberals. I don't understand their point behind it but like I said, it doesn't matter because I just won't buy from them.

·
Premium Member
7,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
www.gandrtactical

Bad link

1 - 20 of 23 Posts