Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took my new Bersa today to the range, and I'm very happy. Got this gun mainly for sentimental values, since I was born about 45 minutes from the Bersa Factory. Maybe because my expectations where at a level of a $ 399.99 gun, right from the beginning I was surprised the way this gun perform.
After 125 rounds of Winchester 115 gr and 25 rounds of Gold Dot 124 gr, without a single problem I was a happy man!
I was not concentrating on the groups, just getting used to this gun....and I'm still grinning.
My only wish ( i can't called a problem ) is the pull of the DA trigger very heavy, love the SA, short and light,making double taps a breeze , recoil is almost none existent
When to the range with a $399.99 gun, drove back with the impression that this gun can compete with guns costing much more
Will be adding more Bersas in the future

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Tried a Bersa 380 last year, wanted to like it but the one I shot was a jam o matic and it felt horrible in the hand. Glad to hear your 9mm is a good gun.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
I had a Bersa Thunder .380 and never had a problem of any sort after it's initial break in. I know Bersa has quite a loyal following. Good luck and enjoy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts