Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my wife's Bersa 40 refinshed. She wasn't real big on the silver and she doesn't have an XD (yet), but this is a good gun for her. As most of you know, I only use Cerakote and I stick with what works...

Before...

After...

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
that looks great! i have a black bersa 9mm. those bersas are really good guns. WAY underrated. it is the only gun in my collection that has never jammed

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Man I like that....I held one and wanted it right away....nice.

·
Registered
7,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its been a really good gun, but my palms are too wide for it. My wife loves it. She did shoot my 40 service, but she said it kicked harder (?).. its newer, maybe it does. I couldn't tell..

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
Its been a really good gun, but my palms are too wide for it. My wife loves it. She did shoot my 40 service, but she said it kicked harder (?).. its newer, maybe it does. I couldn't tell..
that doesnt make any sense at all... unless she has a better grip on the bersa, if she didnt have a good grip on the xd it could increase felt recoil.

·
Registered
7,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that doesnt make any sense at all... unless she has a better grip on the bersa, if she didnt have a good grip on the xd it could increase felt recoil.
I agree, I think its just because the service looks bigger. I guess the recoil could be slightly hire on XD.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts