Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I loved the LTT full size and have wanted to try a Centurion for a long time. I came across a great deal and picked this up a few days ago.

I have to say I really like the Centurion length, I'll likely be carrying this one. The fit and finish is really nice, I know the Tennessee guns have mixed reviews but this one is really well done. Can't wait to get it to the range next week.

20200221_130011.jpg

20200221_125747.jpg 20200221_125850.jpg

·
Registered
5,758 Posts
I have one of the original Centurions. I picked it up about 8 or 9 years ago for $425 and it's been a good gun.

All metal parts (including trigger). I have put a Wolf D hammer spring and an upgraded trigger spring but that's all I've done to it.

I sent it back to triji to re-lamp the old dim factory installed night sights. I think that costed me about $65 altogether.

And I recently installed a warp around grip from RE-cover that has a light rail on it. But it's not my carry gun. I have a Sig p365 for that so the rail would probably not work out well for what you want.

I really like that gun. I wish I hadn't gotten rid of the M9 barrel that I threaded for it though. Now it has the factory barrel back in it.

Reactions: Jonnyuma

·
Registered
18,585 Posts
That’s sweet! I’m a big fan of my LTT Beretta as well. I’m looking forward to seeing a Centurion version.

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I really like how it balances, having some challenges getting to the range but I can't wait to shoot it. I'm glad they brought the Centurion back.

·
Registered
949 Posts
I've been shooting the crap out of a full size M9, and also a 92 Compact. I switched to carrying the compact over the winter because that slightly shorter barrel makes it significantly easier to get out of the holster if one had to actually use the thing. Hence, I was very interested a Centurion. I've got to get a trigger job for the LTT at some point, and if I wanted to carry it, it'd require a whole other set up of holsters and the like because of the rail. That's about the only thing I don't like about it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts