Registered
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got to shoot mine today :D

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very nice. Got that D spring ordered yet?
Lol not yet.... But there is a gun show this weekend so I kinda want to check it out, maybe they will have parts.If not, I plan on ordering from midway the wolff spring set.... plus I'd like to get there compact competition bag that's on sale this month.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wish I could get my hands on a 92 Combat. I'd carry the **** out of it.
Looked it up and it def is a looker, of course its prob a rarer find than my Elite IA.

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
very nice like i said before this will be my next beretta to go with my elite II

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's a shame that they discontinued them though, I read that they scrapped the Elite III after a shot show don't remember which year. Oh and a steel I would be nice too :D

·
Premium Member
2,186 Posts
They've been out of the light long enough that they may be able to make a good comeback if Beretta would just market the things to a wider range of consumers and in a bigger variety than service member pictures. Competition shooters using a 92 Combat, Steel, Stock or Elite (any variant) would be a good starting endorsement.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They've been out of the light long enough that they may be able to make a good comeback if Beretta would just market the things to a wider range of consumers and in a bigger variety than service member pictures. Competition shooters using a 92 Combat, Steel, Stock or Elite (any variant) would be a good starting endorsement.
It seems that they are really getting into the polymer framed pistols right now. I know they just came out with the M9A1 variant, btw is the military still using the old M9?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts