Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This one's been on my want list for a while now...

Beretta 950bs Jetfire .25acp

Like my 3032 Tomcat and 21a Bobcat, the Jetfire features the signature tip-up barrel...

However, the Jetfire is an older model with a single-action only trigger. Only produced for a few years, models with the nickel finish are a bit hard to come by, so when I found this little baby at my LGS there was no way I was leaving without it. It was pretty gunked up, but once I cleaned off several years of accumulated grime it turned out to be in remarkable condition. It came with the standard plastic factory grips, but that simply wouldn't do. I picked up the wood medallion grips on a gunbroker auction and put them on after a thorough stripping and cleaning. She turned out to be a real beauty!

Here it is with my other Beretta mousers...

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
im a sucker for those pocket guns and man when i scrolled down and saw the pic my jaw dropped. she is a b e a uty

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im a sucker for those pocket guns and man when i scrolled down and saw the pic my jaw dropped. she is a b e a uty
Thank you Sir!

I've got a soft spot for these little Beretta tip-ups. I'm still on the hunt for a 950b Minx .22 short...

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

That is so cute..;)

You carry that cocked and locked?
Haha naw,

I carry a holstered .45 that stays cocked 'n locked. The mousegun habbit is more of a pure collection thing for me.

·
Registered
891 Posts
To quote Jeff Cooper,"just be sure never to pull it on anyone, they might mistakenly think you are armed and shoot you". Or something to that effect. Cool looking gun though. I have fired a blued model MANY years ago.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I owned one of those (in nickel with the wood grips) for many years and recently traded for $150 credit toward the Ruger LCP I wanted for so long. I am looking to replace it now, but have not had any luck. I could kick myself...:-x

·
Registered
65 Posts
I have a 950BS that I have owned since the early 90s.I have shot it quite a bit and have never had any FTFs,FTEs,or any other hiccups what so ever.

Ya just gotta pay attention to your grip while shooting it.After several shots it can creep down in your hand and cause the web of your thumb to get pinched by the hammer :)

·
Registered
7,272 Posts
Sho' is purdy! I've been on a beretta kick for awhile now. I think a 92fs will be my next purchase. Lgs has a barely used inox for $499, and after messing with it today I think this is the way to go.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts