Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I carry my xd 45 daily and will probablly always do so. I am not a mouse gun fan. With that said I have taken up joging and walking at the park, the xd is to big for this situation. I know I could sholder rig it, but I saw this little 950 jetfire, I know 25acp is crap. But I think it is a cool looking little guy. I am 6'0 205lbs, 25 years old, typical situation I can handle myself without a gun, so it is more or less a sense of security, what is the 25 worth? What should I offer?

·
Registered
110 Posts
I think they usually go for about $200. I've got one in 22Short and I wouldn't ever carry it, but it's a neat little gun to shoot. They are more durable than Kel-Tecs and are collectors pieces.

I like the idea of the tip-up barrel, I just dislike that it's a SAO design. I almost bought a Beretta Tomcat in 32ACP before I bought my Kel-Tec.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I carried a Bobcat 22lr for a while when something bigger wasn't practical, I always go by the "Something is better than nothing" policy. That being said, I think a NAA 22mag revolver is a better choice than a 25acp, more velocity/energy/penetration out of a short barrel. Speer is making SD rounds for the 22mag, and they perform pretty well out of a short barrel. I got my NAA 22mag for right around $220, brand new. Here's a link to the Speer SD rounds

Speer .22 WMR Personal Protection Ammunition | The Firearm Blog

1 - 3 of 3 Posts